Here are some of the highlights that weren't on TV.
- CM Punk sang terribly during the commercial break, adding to the heat he already getting from the crowd.
- Shawn Michaels got a huge reaction from the crowd. I personally geeked out so much the guy in front of me gave me a look.
- Gail Kim and Beth Phoenix had a "WWE Superstars" match that was light years better than the televised Kelly vs. Nikka Bella title contest.
- Zack Ryder is a better wrestler in person than he is on TV.
- There were literally a gazillion John Cena t-shirts. I hope he gets a cut.
- For no apparent reason, a big deal was made of the steel cage lowering.
- The crowd was noticeably less interested in the second show than the first.
- The second "Raw" only took about 45 minutes, which tells you how many commercials and extras they add.
- Spoiler Alert: Next week's "Raw" will be kind of lame.