This sparked a conversation between Tim and myself about who was the most successful "Real World" cast member.
So, in response here are the top five "Real World" success stories.
- Mike "The Miz" Mizanin-season 10 (Back to New York)-is now a very successful professional wrestler with WWE. He has held titles including the Tag Team Championship and the United States Championship.
- Judd Winick-season 3 (San Francisco)-is an award winning comic book writer/artist for DC who has written for Green Lantern, Green Arrow, Batman and Teen Titans.
- Sean Duffy-season 6 (Boston)-the recently elected representative from Wisconsin's seventh congressional district.
- Jamie Chung-season 14 (San Diego)-is a successful actress who has appeared in "Dragonball: Evolution," "Grown Ups" and the upcoming "Sucker Punch" and "The Hangover 2."
- Jacinda Barrett-season 4 (London)-is also a successful actress whose resume includes "Ladder 49," "The Last Kiss" and "Poseidon."
In my research I noticed that after season 10, the show shifted from a diverse group of young people, to casting types. This clearly hurt the show as it became a caricature of itself that is no longer watchable.